We listen. We ask questions. We hold you accountable.
We partner with you to make the changes you want in your life, in your leadership, in your business, and in your organization.
We coach you.
- Executive Coaching
- Partnering with you one-on-one to help you reach your full potential.
- Helping you define the changes you want to make.
- Holding you accountable to reach your goals.
- Organizational Development
- Helping your organization become more effective and efficient.
- Clarifying the vision and goals of your organization.
- Developing your leadership to reach its full potential.
- Group Facilitation
- Guiding your group in defining its unique identity, purpose, and goals.
- Facilitating discussion focused on key issues.
- Creating space for dialogue where each voice is heard.
- Team Building
- Developing greater interpersonal awareness and group awareness.
- Providing a safe environment for open dialogue.
- Guiding your team toward greater cohesiveness.
About Dynamic Consulting
Dynamic Consulting’s founder Samantha Dye specializes in helping individuals and organizations reach their full potential. As a Professional Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation (ICF) and an organizational development consultant, Samantha uses a coaching model to help individuals and groups create, manage and work through change in order to become more effective within their environments.
Samantha earned her Master of Arts degree in Organizational Management & Development with an emphasis in Evidence-Based Coaching from Fielding Graduate University. Samantha holds her Bachelor of Arts degree in Religious Studies from Hamilton College. Samantha is one of eleven international partner coaches that comprise the Center for Non-Profit Coaching (CNPC). CNPC is a supporter of non-profit professionals throughout the world and selects organizations to work with through partner-relationships that support world change at the root-level.
Samantha has years of experience in diverse international organizational situations. Prior to founding Dynamic Consulting, Samantha worked at International Relief & Development where she helped manage a large USAID-funded program based in Afghanistan. Samantha’s international experience began when she was on the international staff team for InterVarsity/USA. Samantha lived and worked for many years in South Africa with a grassroots movement focused on developing leadership in university students.
Skilled in executive coaching, group dynamics and processes, program management, strategic planning, cross-cultural facilitation, and international development, Samantha brings an array of skills, abilities and passions to her work. Samantha uses various tools to help individuals and groups better understand human behavior and interpersonal dynamics. Samantha is an authorized partner and facilitator of EverythingDiSC® and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team. She is also certified as an NCTI Real Colors® facilitator.
“Samantha is a thoughtful, articulate coach who has the ability to connect with a diversity of people and coach them in achieving their desires and goals. She brings clarity, focus and deep understanding to her clients.”
- Joy Persall, Northern Star Consulting